Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Please visit my website at www.cs.trinity.edu/~jsnyder1

In designing my website, it was a long and arduous process. I had to conduct research on Kareem and JaRon Rush and Myron Piggie. Also, I had to find numerous photos of both Kareem & JaRon.

I used both Microsoft Expression Web and Kompozer in designing my website. Alot of the time, I would have pages opened in both applications. Thus allowed me to jump between pages and edit.

I am most proud of the Highlight Video/Photo Galleries section. I am most proud of this section because of the various photos and associated hyperlinks.

There is nothing I would have changed with my website.

My biggest technical challlenge was inserting videos and photos into tables.

My biggest design challenge was trying to fit the biographies and pictures onto one page.

I am going to show my site to my parents, friends and Kareem.

I am not going to make another site in the near future.

www.cs.trinity.edu/~jsnyder1

No comments:

Post a Comment